What is Earwax?
Earwax is a combination of cerumen, dead skin, and other debris.
It only becomes a problem when this natural migration out of the ear canal fails, and the wax builds up to excess.
If earwax does accumulate, it may become troublesome, possibly resulting in some of the following symptoms:
- Loss of hearing
- Hearing Aid feedback or whistle
- Itchy ears
Why Choose Us?
- Early appointments – the same day when possible.
- Trained professional team – earwax removal specialists
- The latest medical equipment – microsuction or constant flow warm water ear irrigation.
- Taking Care - ENT grade microscopes, so the examination and removal process is precise and comfortable.
- Otoscope – before and after pictures if required
- Access – just on the outskirts of St Helier with complimentary onsite parking and a building lift.
- Contact us – by email or telephone or call in – we will be pleased to help